1. Items in Private: The Committee decided
to take item 2 in private, and to consider its draft report
on the Commissioner for Children and Young People (Scotland)
Bill in private at its next meeting.
2. Lines of Questioning: The Committee considered
its lines of questioning for items 3 and 4.
3. Holyrood Project - Financial Position Report:
The Committee took evidence from-
Paul Grice, Clerk and Chief Executive, Scottish Parliament;
Robert Brown MSP, Member, Scottish Parliamentary Corporate
Stewart Gilfillan, Director of Corporate Services, Scottish
Sarah Davidson, Project Director, Holyrood Project Team.
4. Commissioner for Children and Young People (Scotland)
Bill: The Committee took evidence on the Bill's financial
Karen Gillon MSP, Convener, Education, Culture and Sport
David Cullum, Clerk Team Leader, Non-Executive Bills Unit,
5. Work Programme: The Committee considered
its future work programme.
The meeting closed at 12.26